we’re back. Come and join us for the March 2019 meetup, Interested? We are always interested in short-talks, longer talks as well as presentations about what you’ve learned. Post your proposals under https://github.com/vimberlin/vimberlin.de/issues/35.
- @wikimatze: Flog, a New Git Branch extension
- internet: yes. cable+wifi
- projector: 2 projectors. (VGA+HDMI), if you have a Mac, don’t forget your adapters and/or install
- room: 15 people
- drinks: fridge with drinks. 1€ each.
Bring your laptops - and join the fun! And show us your use with Vim! Be brief.. 5min for each presentation. We are open to any kind of questions and suggestions.
See you there!
Video about the talk “Flog, a New Git Branch extension” by @wikimatze
Video about the talk “Vimb a vim-like browser” by @danleech
Video about the talk “dwim, vim-dadbod, and firenvim” part one by @justinmk
Video about the talk “veonim, oni2, wildoptions=pum, and floats” part two by @justinmk
Video about the talk “floats and latest Neovim features” part tree by @justinmk
Video about the latest vim news by @wikimatze
Other things and tools mentioned:
- fbr to checkout branches
- dwim: do what I mean (smart)
- vim-dadbod: Modern database interface for Vim
- firenvim: Embed Neovim in your browser
- veonim: is simple modal IDE built on neovim.
- oni2: Native, lightweight modal code editor
- floats: floating windows in nvim
- Neighbors in near the Rhein: vimrheinmain https://twitter.com/vimrheinmain
- Videos from vimlondon: https://vimeo.com/vimlondon
- Vim after 15 years: https://statico.github.io/vim3.html
- Delicious Sushi in your statusbar plugin: https://github.com/pocke/sushibar.vim
- Ask us anything - either in German or English: https://tellonym.me/vimberlin