Februar 2020 Beginners Workshop
Time: Starts 24 February 7:00 pm
Location: Individual Network Berlin e.V. , Lehrter Str. 53 , 10557 Berlin (map)
The workshop is free and we have place for 12 students. If you plan to be there, please write us on twitter.
- @guckes has countless years of experience in using Vim and he can convince you in two minutes to use another shell then Bash.
- @wikimatze - has been using Vim for a long time and use it to write a book about Padrino.
What else do you need
- Your machine with Vim on it
- The questions you want to ask
- Maybe a cake so that we can have a
In case some of you want to play vimgolf, please have ruby installed on your system along with the
Please be on-time, we won't want to waste time.« November 2019 Meetup March 2020 Meetup » Comments