September 2013 Meetup
Time: Starts 26 September 7:00 pm
Location: Wooga GmbH , Saarbrücker Straße 38 , 10405 Berlin (map)
We have two talks on our agenda:
"Browsing a codebase with ctags" by Matthias Günther
I was always asking myself how I can browse a code base of bigger written ruby library. I want to share with you what I did and what my current work flow looks like. See sources here and See slides here
"Profiling Vim" by Florian Eitel
Showing some techniques to profile what vim is doing. See slides here
Blame your vimrc
Other things mentioned
- vim-dispatch can run external commands async (video)
- vim-polyglot can load languages faster
- vim-ragtag has keybindings for html, php, eruby, ...
- the silver searcher is even faster than ACK
- different cursor in insert mode
- dash allows you to browse various documentation locally
- Ctags combined with git hooks
- Esc-Ctrl on Capslock on Macs
You can find this event under Lanyrd.
If you want to give a talk too, just let me know and I can put it on the agenda.
Thanks to Wooga for hosting the event.« August 2013 Meetup October 2013 Meetup » Comments